Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So Long, So Long

Hello all, nan here. Unfortunately due to bad timing and whatnot, we will not be able to record CRZ's episode 5 for about a month. I'm leaving Sunday for a filmmaking program in Boston for a month. I, as well as the rest of CRZ, am sorry for the long wait that you all must endure, yet again, but i am certain that you all shall make it through due to your strength and courage. Alright, well Erin and Ellie will keep you all in good company while i am away, discovering the foreign land of Boston. PEACE!

9 comments:

spikebytes said...

Hope you have a great trip! Sounds like it will be an incredible experience. Stay in touch if you can!

How did the hair cut turn out? Is it everything you wanted and more?

Chevy said...

Ya! Post pics or something!

nan said...

thanks! Um...i wanted my hair to be red, but i think the hairdresser was trying to make it look natural, so now its basically dirty blonde. but thats alright. i try to post a picture before i depart.

spikebytes said...

Sorry you didn't get what you wanted, but it sounds like you're handling it well. :-)

I still can't believe you're leaving us for an entire month! Do you have any idea the trouble we could get into in that amount of time???

Erin said...

Mwahaha. Not if I can help it!

Chevy said...

Hey,I would love for u guys to check out my blog, "It's always sunny in sunnydale". The address is chevzone.blogspot.com spikebytes has left me a few comments and we have discussed little buffy!

paul colombo said...

Aww... I don't want to wait a month. Fine. I will, but #5 better be extra-special. I'm expecting a shout out.

LoL. I hope you have fun in Boston, Nan.

Chevy said...

Shout-outs are definately cool!

spikebytes said...

Hey there, Paul! Welcome! (apparently I tend to be scary, so I'll keep it short and sweet)

See Chevy, you're not the only male. ;-)