Saturday, June 03, 2006

thats actually pretty damn good...

Hey guys! I just wanted to share a fascinating little tid-bit with you all about CRZ. Currently, we have been ranked # 993 out of 20189 podcasts. I dont mean to brag, but thats pretty damn good. What am i saying, I LOVE to brag! (you better know what that's from...) Thanks to all of you who voted for us-you guys have been amazing. Those of you who did NOT vote for us, however, will pay...oh yes. You shall pay... THANKS! ^_^ (that's erin's sign..i stole it hehehe)

5 comments:

Erin said...

HOLY CRAP NO WAY!
Where did you get that info?

Anyways, yay for us. And yay for our listeners who without them this would have never been possible.

And ^_^ isn't really mine, hehe. It is a common emoticon used mainly among Japanophiles out there. o(^.^)o

spikebytes said...

That's awesome guys! Call me greedy, but I want it to be 1000. It's just SO close! :-)

nan said...

oh no! 1000 is worse! do you not love us anymore, spikebytes? :(...i go cry now

spikebytes said...

*hangs head in shame* I'm sorry, I was totally reading that wrong! This is where I start calling myself an idiot and slapping my forehead repeatedly.

Please ignore my prior comment and, "Think of something cool. Tell him I said it."

nan said...

fear not, spikebytes. we know you mean well. hold you head high.