Wednesday, December 20, 2006

heh...

Sorry about the crapified state of the blog right now. It's 3:23 in the morning. I've been working on this annoying layout for a few hours now, and I STILL (for some annoying crap reason I have yet to figure out) can't get the div layers aligned.

What's uber annoying though, is that I *thought* I was complete a few hours ago - it looked PERFECT on the blogger preview thing, right? But when I actually published it, it looked like utter crap. And it's still not working. Meh.

So the moral of the story? DON'T trust blogger's "preview" option. It doesn't work.

Anyway...

...I want to sleep, so I'm leaving it like this for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience - I'll try to fix it tomorrow. :3

2 comments:

Benny said...

yay! i dont have the worst blog anymore! :D *grin*

NeilBD said...

'We' dont Benny. We!
*grins*